NEW FOR 2022
We've teamed up with Really Right Stuff, makers of the world's finest tripods and ball heads to bring offer your our first bipod that will attach to BOTH ARCA swiss (aka RRS 1.5" Dovetail) rails AND Picatinny rails. This clamp is a game-changer.
- DUAL ARCA & PIC CLAMP: The RRS SOAR BTC-Pro clamp with RRS SOAR's patented dual clamp design (ARCA & Picatinny) will attach to both a Nato standard picatinny rails and RRS 1.5" Dovetail aka ARCA SWISS rails.
- DETACHABLE / STACKABLE / EXTENDABLE CARBON FIBER LEGS: Our patented detachable carbon fiber legs are interchangeable, and stackable in addition to extending in 1/2" increments allowing you to achieve the perfect height for any shooting position. Did I mentioned they're LIGHTWEIGHT?
- MULTI-POSITION LEGS: Position legs at 0° (folded up), 45 ° (canted forward), 90° (straight down), and 125° (canted backward) to fine-tune bipod height, create a shorter or longer overall footprint, and use the weight of the rifle to load the bipod when in 45° and 125 ° positions.
- EASY TO USE POD-LOCK LEVER: Unlike other bipods, our pod-lock is a simple-to-use and easy-to-reach LEVER that you can reposition to your liking. Simpley turn to release, level your rifle, and lock it back down.
- NON-ROTATIONAL LEGS: All legs are non-rotational to prevent the bipod from sliding or rolling away as you apply pressure.
- LOCKING LEG COLLARS: The upper collar that attaches the leg to the bipod has a locking feature to prevent a leg from detaching inadvertently. Simply line up the dot on the upper collar with the dot on the body below the leg pivot button to remove the leg. To lock the leg, simply turn the collar so that the dots are no longer aligned. Our spiked feet also have this feature to prevent inadvertent loss. Long sitting legs do not have this feature.
- BUILT-IN FLUSH CUPS: Attach your sling directly to the integral flush cup acceptable on the bipod body or attach a mini ARCA or PIC rail (sold separately).
- OPTIONAL SPIKED FEET: Receptacles on the bottom of all legs accept our QD spiked feet (sold separately) and allow stacking of legs to achieve varying heights. Spikes can also be attached directly to the bipod body via the leg nub for ultra-low shooting position or to act as a barricade stop.
Total bipod weight based on leg length:
- 7-10" Short Prone - 16 oz.
- 8-11" Prone - 16.5
- 10-14" Tall Prone - 17.1 oz
About the BTC-Pro Clamp from Really Right Stuff SOAR
- The Really Right Stuff SOAR BTC-Pro system is based on both the Nato Picatinny Standard and our RRS 1.5" Dovetail Standard.
A screw knob style clamp designed to directly thread onto the No Clamp versions of A.R.M.S. 17S compatible Thunderbeast, B&T Atlas and Magpul bipods. You will now be able to mount anywhere along your rifles standard picatinny rail, RRS SOAR custom chassis mount, multi-purpose rail, or full length chassis RRS/Arca rail.
Clamp jaws open and close by twisting the knurled knob on our tried and true screw-knob clamps.
Patented Dual Clamp design.
Evo Bipod with BTC-Pro Dual ARCA & Picatinny Clamp
Our goal is to ship all order same or next day however due to supply chaing issues please allow 1-2 weeks for deliver. If you need a product right away, please call ahead to confirm it is in-stock, and ready to ship.
We take pride in delivering a top quality, American-made product that will exceed your expectations and last a lifetime. If your bipod fails you in any way, please contact us for complimentary repair or replacement.